CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 12, 2008

My babies are getting Big!!!

Raegan and Colton both had a birthday last week. Colton turned 3 and Raegan turned 5. We celebrated on Colton's birthday at Red Robbin. It was absolutely how you would think dinner would go with a 3 yr old, 5 yr old and 6 month old. Chaotic and fun....The margarita helped me through. Then on Saturday, Raegan's birthday, we had a party at Little Gym. It was fun. Check out Colton in the last picture. It is truly a postcard..:) Here is a picture of Macy now. She is 6 and 1/2 months old now. She is sitting up. Thank God she is NOT crawling yet. I am not ready for that. She is starting to eat a bit more. She seems to like sweet potatoes and sweet peas. I have made pears, carrots, bananas and she isn't sold on any of those. She doesn't like oatmeal much either. I think I will try squash tomorrow. Wish us luck. She is a super baby. We kept her out too late tonight so she started crying on the way home. I told Chris, that I didn't realize how much she doesn't cry until I heard her tonight. Once we got her home, got her PJ's on, nursed her, and put her to bed, she actually smiled at me and was very happy to be put to bed. She loves her own bed. I love that little girl...

Here is the line where they would chant, "Raegan, Raegan, Raegan." Quite funny for a girl that likes no attention. She had a great time.

Birthday's are only truly fun if someone is crying, too bad it is the birthday boy:)

0 comments: