So I had a Pampered Chef Party and it turned into a Mega Play Date for the kids. Raegan can't get enough play dates right now. She had a blast. I captured a few of these "fun" pictures. After the party was over my friend Jen and I had a party of our own. We had some wine and then her husband joined us later. It was a lot of fun. The kind of weekend that doesn't come around that often. This weekend was fun too. Chris took Raegan bowling yesterday. We are trying to spend a little more one on one time with her. She had a blast. I know, I know, what about Colton? He has been getting a lot of Chris time because I usually take the girls and he is with Colton. We all went to Chucky Cheese today. It was the most fun I have ever had there!

0 comments:
Post a Comment