CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Random.....

Macy turned 6 months on Tuesday. She is a sweet baby. I think finally, I am enjoying this one. I can't get enough of her. She still has no teeth. I have sworn that she has been getting teeth for months now. She has NO desire to learn to crawl and I could care less. She hates being on her tummy, which is kind of necessary to learn to crawl. The way I see it, she isn't moving and that is easier for us all! I have been working a little on getting her to eat solid foods. My other two were definitely eating much more food. Her, not so much. She is truly our "baby". She has tried rice cereal, oatmeal, sweet potatoes and squash. I am making her baby food thus far. It is kind of fun, easy, and it makes me feel good. Wait, maybe that is why she won't eat, hmmmmm..... She is rather large. Shea hasn't had her 6 mos checkup yet, but I am guessing she is 17 or 18 lbs, and about 27 inches. It is almost time to get her out of the carrier seat. I know it says until 22 lbs, but she is already over the height limit. I just want to get into the warmer weather so I don't have to put her in the bunting.

Colton turns 3 on Tuesday. What a kid. We are going out to Red Robin for dinner. Raegan even gets to take the night off from Flips class. I know it sounds bizarre, but we have no idea what to get him. He LOVES tools, but has every one. He doesn't play with much else. He now carries a plastic Wal-Mart bag of tools every where he goes. My man has a problem. He is kind of OCD about them too.

Raegan turns 5 on Saturday. It is her golden birthday. We are heading for Little Gym for a "friend" party and them back to the house for a family party. Should be a good time. Right now she has a "thing" for Ariel- The Little Mermaid. I guess Chris is getting her a ball glove. He is going to attempt to coach her first T ball team this summer. Crazy....

0 comments: