CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 21, 2008

It's NOT Spring Mommy....



These are some pictures of when we went to the St Patrick's Day Parade on the square. It was a lot of fun. It was a bit chilly but everybody was so well behaved. I never thought I would be able to take Colton to a parade. He actually stayed by us. Yea Colton. HE turns 3 in one week.

So, today Raegan asked me if Easter was today. I told her no. She said,"Well then what are the flowers on my calendar?" I told her that it was the first day of spring yesterday. Then she said, "Mom , it is not spring. Look outside." I guess she was right. When you get over 10 inches of snow it is hard to think spring like.


I am having a great week home with the kids. I can't say I have been relaxing at all, but it has been so nice letting everyone just sleep in. Raegan didn't get dressed until 6pm tonight when she decided to help daddy shovel. Too bad he sold the snow blower last week:)


Macy is doing lots of fun stuff. She is rolling both ways now. She so loves watching her brother and sister. She smiles all of the time and even laughs when she sees them. The kid has one flaw. She still wakes up a few times a night. I've gotten used to it, but could use a great nights sleep some time. She still has no teeth and has made no progress with food. She gags every time I try to feed her.

0 comments: