CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

Raegan....where is time going?

Raegan and Colton are both taking swimming lessons this summer. I guess this is the weak attempt of us helping Raegan to practice in the 12 inch deep pool.
Raegan started Tball and daddy is the coach. She loves it and is doing very well. She is getting to be quite the fielder....
This is her last day of her "Flips" class. She couldn't wait to be done and now she wants to take it again. She is very interested in watching the Olympic Gymnastic trials....She says she will be able to that when she is 9
Raegan got glasses. She loves them. Also, she learned how to ride her bike this summer. We didn't really even teach her. We took the training wheels off and let go...She never looked back, literally..
Hardest part of the summer was the graduation from her pre-school ,Country Creek. Hands down the worlds best place. Here she is singing, "I'm going to be a star!" The processional was a tune by Rascal Flatts, "My Wish" Here I go again, crying just thinking about it....Read these lyrics and tell me you don't get choked up!

I hope the days come easy and the moments pass slow,
and each road leads you where you want to go,
and if you're faced with a choice, and you have to choose,
I hope you choose the one that means the most to you.
and if one door opens to another door closed,
I hope you keep on walkin' 'til you find the window,i
f it's cold outside,
show the world the warmth of your smile,
but more than anything, more than anything,
My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
your dreams stay big, your worries stay small,
You never need to carry more than you can hold,
and while you're out there getting where you're getting to,
I hope you know somebody loves you, and wants the same things too,
Yeah, this, is my wish.

I hope you never look back, but ya never forget,
all the ones who love you, in the place you left,
I hope you always forgive, and you never regret,
and you help somebody every chance you get,
Oh, you find God's grace, in every mistake,
and always give more then you take.
But more than anything, Yeah, and more than anything,
My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
your dreams stay big, and your worries stay small,
You never need to carry more than you can hold,
and while you're out there getting where you're getting to,
I hope you know somebody loves you,
and wants the same things too,
Yeah, this, is my wish.

My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
your dreams stay big, your worries stay small,
You never need to carry more than you can hold,
and while you're out there getting where you're getting to,
I hope you know somebody loves you,
and wants the same things too,
Yeah, this, is my wish.this is my wish
i hope you know somebody loves you
may all your dreams stay big

0 comments: