CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Long Time, No Post.

So much goes on in this little corner of the world. I have good intentions of posting more regularly, but life gets in the way sometimes.

So, I started summer vacation June 13th. It's been wonderful and crazy busy all at the same time.

Raegan and Colton had their 3 and 5yr check ups. Both passed with no issues. I think this is one of the first appts that I haven't come away with a referral of some sort. But....Raegan went to the Opthamologist and we got the word that she needed glasses. Apparently her eyesight is quite impaired right now. Her right eye is severely farsighted. She picked out a absolutely adorable pair of "Disney princess, Ariel" glasses. Of course they are pink. She has been a trooper and wears them all of the time.

Colton, our little Colton. He is a monster. He is a extremely active little guy. I know they say that the 2's are terrible, but 3 has been 10x worse. Sometimes we think he may be possessed. Under it all though he has this sweet interior. He is always telling us he loves us and we get lots of hugs. His speech/language isn't quite moving along at the pace it should. He is being evaluated by the school district to see if he qualifies for some S/L therapy. I am hoping yes. Everybody keeps saying, "He's a boy." I know this is true, but I still worry about the delay. It's hard to imagine that someday we will get past the "I YA YOU" for I love you. I truly believe that everything will be fine but I do have to remind myself of that....

Macy. Still a great little baby. She just had tubes put in her ears. She had 6 ear infections in the past 7 months and on top of that wasn't handling the anti-biotics well at all. She get a gut infection from them. She did great with the little surgery and has been a trooper. She still isn't crawling, but wants to bad. She is 9 and 1/2 months old now. Where has the time gone?

I'll post some pictures later with more stories to follow...

0 comments: