7 days left:( I go back to work next Monday. I am not feeling that good about it. I have spent the last 13 months (9 in utero) with Macy. The most time I have spent away from her is about 4 hours. It just feels like I am giving by baby away. I will see her by 3:30 every day, so that is reassuring, but it still hurts. I find myself bursting into tears constantly. I just don't want to miss anything. She is growing up so fast.
Last night she found her voice and decided to just "talk" for hours. It was so cute. Raegan always asks what she is saying so I am the interpreter. I have had the best 4 months. I feel like a real mom. It has been so fun. We have spent our days doing so many things. We usually had coffee with our friends Jen, Mairin, and Kendall once a week, met daddy for lunch, went shopping, and spent lots of time together cuddling. She is a snugly baby and I spent the first 3 months of life her holding her. She finally lets us put her down now.
I know I will get through it, but it doesn't feel good. Ever since I had kids my job seems so secondary. Next year I am looking to go part time so I pray that I can find that job. Raegan will be in kindergarten, Colton will go to Country Creek a couple days a week and Macy will be watched by grandmas and a friend. Knowing this, I can get through the next 4 months, right?

0 comments:
Post a Comment